Biztalk adapter for postgresql 9

From
Jenish Vyas
Date:
Hi All,

I need to integrate Biztalk with Postgresql , But not able to find the adapter for the same.
All database adapter is available on www including MySql, But Postgresql adapter is missing.
Can anyone guide me where to find it?

Thanks & regards,
JENISH VYAS

Re: Biztalk adapter for postgresql 9

From
Craig Ringer
Date:
On 11/22/2011 08:29 PM, Jenish Vyas wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I need to integrate Biztalk with Postgresql , But not able to find the
> adapter for the same.
> All database adapter is available on www including MySql, But
> Postgresql adapter is missing.
> Can anyone guide me where to find it?

Unless someone's written one, there isn't one.

I imagine you'll need to find a generic OLEDB / ODBC / ADO.NET BizTalk
adapter and use that with the suitable PgODBC or nPgSQL driver.

--
Craig Ringer