user-interface to upload csv files

From
Robert Buckley
Date:
Hi,

I am having problems getting csv files into postgres. Does anyone know if there is an opensource user-interface to tackle this?

yours,

Rob

Re: user-interface to upload csv files

From
Craig Ringer
Date:
On 10/06/2011 01:47 PM, Robert Buckley wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am having problems getting csv files into postgres. Does anyone know
> if there is an opensource user-interface to tackle this?

If it's a well-behaved CSV file, use the COPY command or psql's \copy.

For more complicated work, use an ETL tool like Talend, look into
pg_bulkload, or write some perl/python script to do it.

--
Craig Ringer

Re: user-interface to upload csv files

From
"Albe Laurenz"
Date:
Robert Buckley wrote:
> I am having problems getting csv files into postgres. Does anyone know if there is an opensource user-
> interface to tackle this?

Did you try the COPY command (or \copy in psql)?

Yours,
Laurenz Albe