Need to purge applied log from arch_replicate directory

From
Alex Lai
Date:
Dear all,

I am test postgres streaming replication under 9.0.4.  The  master and
slave  have been replicated smoothly.  In master, I have a directory
"/path/to/arch_replicate/" to used by slave to access and apply the
logs.  The arch_replicate directory has been growing without purging any
applied logs.  What is the best way to manage the logs to save the disk
space?  I also found my postgres does not have pg_archivecleanup
utility.  Where do I find this utility?  How do I use this utility?
Your help would be greatly appreciated.

--
Best regards,

Alex Lai