PostgreSQL 8.4.8 RPM/SRPM for RHEL4

From
Justin Pasher
Date:
Hello,

I'm having trouble finding the RPM/SRPM for the latest version of
PostgreSQL 8.4.8 on RHEL4. I only need the SRPM if the standard RPM
doesn't use --enable-integer-datetimes (I recall reading at one point
that the default may be changing to --enable-integer-datetimes, but I
can't remember which version might have started that).

I've tried the following URLs, but the latest version I can find is 8.4.6.

http://yum.pgrpms.org/8.4/redhat/rhel-4-i386/
http://yum.pgrpms.org/srpms/8.4/redhat/rhel-4-i386/

If I switch over to the RHEL5 repository, it has 8.4.8, so perhaps the
changes just never got pushed to the RHEL4 repository? Thanks.

--
Justin Pasher

Re: PostgreSQL 8.4.8 RPM/SRPM for RHEL4

From
Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Date:
Hi,

http://people.planetpostgresql.org/devrim/index.php?/archives/61-Update-from-PostgreSQL-yum-repository.html

Machine arrived, and configured. I am on holiday now, so things will
start working when I return next week or so.

Regards,

--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ