UUID-OSP contrib module

From
Michael Gould

I remember a few months ago that someone said that the UUID-OSP contrib module did not work on Windows 64.  Is this still a limitation?

Best Regards

Michael Gould
Intermodal Software Solutions

Michael Gould, Managing Partner
Intermodal Software Solutions, LLC
904.226.0978
904.592.5250 fax

Re: UUID-OSP contrib module

From
Hiroshi Saito
Date:
Hi Michael-san.

Sorry very late reaction.

Although it is several years ago, I did the work origin of OSSP-UUID on
windows platform with Ralf-san. He is Great developer!.
http://www.ossp.org/pkg/lib/uuid/
However, I made the mistake in patch then....

After late, correction patch was made this.
http://winpg.jp/~saito/pg_work/OSSP_win32/
At this time, Ralf-san was passing the individual very busy time.
He has full knowledge of these contents. then, In the new version, it
will to be released with build by VisualStudio. But, but...It is not
released yet by various reasons.:-(
sorry again to all.

If this offer is helpful, I am wishing it is supplied from EnterpriseDB.
Thanks!

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito

(2011/06/23 23:46), Michael Gould wrote:
> I remember a few months ago that someone said that the UUID-OSP contrib
> module did not work on Windows 64. Is this still a limitation?
>
> Best Regards
>
> Michael Gould
> Intermodal Software Solutions
> Michael Gould, Managing Partner
> Intermodal Software Solutions, LLC
> 904.226.0978
> 904.592.5250 fax

Re: UUID-OSP contrib module

From
Hiroshi Saito
Date:
Yeah, although cheap contribution by me.:-)
Thanks!