Hi!

I'm trying to find people who use, administrate or develop PostgreSQL
and live in regions that our community doesn't currently serve.

By "doesn't currently serve", I mean that:

* You don't know many other people that use PostgreSQL in your town,
nearby city or country,
* You've never been to a Postgres conference,
* We don't have Postgres conference on your continent or within a
10-hour flight.

Here's the survey:

http://chesnok.com/u/1g

I'll use this information to: contact you about possible sponsorship
for your attendance at an event, connecting you with PostgreSQL people
who live in your region and if you are interested, starting up a user
group in your region.

This survey will not be used for commercial purposes.

Thanks,
-selena
User Group Liaison for PostgreSQL Global Development Group

--
http://chesnok.com/daily - me