about PostgreSQL 9.0.3 RPMs

From
OTSUKA Kenji
Date:
Hi,

I searched PostgreSQL 9.0.3 RPMs for RHEL5, but couldn't find them.
I need to them in my business.
They are not yet on the following page.
  http://yum.pgrpms.org/9.0/redhat/rhel-5Server-x86_64/

When are they available?

regards,

--
 OTSUKA Kenji
  NTT Open Source Software Center

Re: about PostgreSQL 9.0.3 RPMs

From
Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Date:
On Tue, 2011-02-08 at 19:09 +0900, OTSUKA Kenji wrote:

> I searched PostgreSQL 9.0.3 RPMs for RHEL5, but couldn't find them.
> I need to them in my business.
> They are not yet on the following page.
>   http://yum.pgrpms.org/9.0/redhat/rhel-5Server-x86_64/

In the next 2 days. There is an issue in the current RPM buildfarm that
resulted in delay.

Devrim GÜNDÜZ

Date:
On Tue, 08 Feb 2011 14:23:54 +0200, Devrim GUNDUZ wrote:
> In the next 2 days. There is an issue in the current RPM buildfarm that
> resulted in delay.

Thank you for your reply.