pgadmin story...

From
andrew
Date:
hi all,
I've just read that pgadmin team was hired by some company and the
project will be closed...  It was a post from 2009.
I'm just curious what's the story behind that. Did anyone leave?
thanks.

Re: pgadmin story...

From
"Joshua D. Drake"
Date:
On Thu, 2010-11-18 at 16:18 -0500, andrew wrote:
> hi all,
> I've just read that pgadmin team was hired by some company and the
> project will be closed...  It was a post from 2009.
> I'm just curious what's the story behind that. Did anyone leave?
> thanks.

What are you talking about? Source reference?

--
PostgreSQL.org Major Contributor

Re: pgadmin story...

From
Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Date:
On Thu, 2010-11-18 at 16:18 -0500, andrew wrote:
> I've just read that pgadmin team was hired by some company and the
> project will be closed...  It was a post from 2009.

...and that post was published at Apr 1, 2009 ;)

--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ
PostgreSQL RPM Repository: http://yum.pgrpms.org

Re: pgadmin story...

From
Richard Broersma
Date:
I've just read that pgadmin team was hired by some company and the
project will be closed...  It was a post from 2009.
I'm just curious what's the story behind that. Did anyone leave?
thanks.

What are you talking about? Source reference?

See what happens when old april's fools jokes are left floating around on the web.

Re: pgadmin story...

From
Chris Browne
Date:
andrew <andrew@mytrashmail.com> writes:
> hi all,
> I've just read that pgadmin team was hired by some company and the
> project will be closed...  It was a post from 2009.
> I'm just curious what's the story behind that. Did anyone leave?
> thanks.

Are you thinking about this announcement?
  http://pgsnake.blogspot.com/2009/04/goodbye.html

You might want to check the comments on it...  They'll shed some
additional light on the matter...
--
http://linuxfinances.info/info/finances.html
What do you mean "Why's it got to be built?"  It is a bypass.  You've got

Re: pgadmin story...

From
andrew
Date:
Chris Browne wrote:
> andrew <andrew@mytrashmail.com> writes:
>> hi all,
>> I've just read that pgadmin team was hired by some company and the
>> project will be closed...  It was a post from 2009.
>> I'm just curious what's the story behind that. Did anyone leave?
>> thanks.
>
> Are you thinking about this announcement?
>   http://pgsnake.blogspot.com/2009/04/goodbye.html
>
> You might want to check the comments on it...  They'll shed some
> additional light on the matter...

ok. april 1st...

I've read it first at postgresonline.com/periodical.php?i_id=12.
without comments...