OFFTOPIC -- pgpool list is down?????

From
"Edmundo Robles L."
Date:
Do you know if the pgpool  list is down???, i sent many emails to the
pgpool list but  since last week i can't receive any mail from pgpool
list ,
  i check    their web site   too,  but the last  message are of june.

Re: OFFTOPIC -- pgpool list is down?????

From
Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Date:
We are aware of this issue. Marc is looking at it.

--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ
PostgreSQL DBA @ Akinon/Markafoni, Red Hat Certified Engineer

05.Tem.2010 tarihinde 22:26 saatinde, "Edmundo Robles L." <erobles@sensacd.com.mx