Does enterprisedb.com down?

From
"M. Bashir Al-Noimi"

Hi folks,

I tried to visit enterprisedb.com yesterday and today but I couldn't the browser gave me this error message:

Network Error (tcp_error)

A communication error occurred: "Operation timed out"
The Web Server may be down, too busy, or experiencing other problems preventing it from responding to requests. You may wish to try again at a later time.

I tried to visit it from another ISP but it gave me same error!

So I'm wondering does enterprisedb.com down?

--
Best Regards
Muhammad Bashir Al-Noimi

Re: Does enterprisedb.com down?

From
Adam Alkins
Date:
It works fine for me. I would suggest using http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/ or something similar to check in the future.

--
Adam Alkins || http://www.rasadam.com

I tried to visit enterprisedb.com yesterday and today but I couldn't the browser gave me this error message:

Network Error (tcp_error)

A communication error occurred: "Operation timed out"
The Web Server may be down, too busy, or experiencing other problems preventing it from responding to requests. You may wish to try again at a later time.

I tried to visit it from another ISP but it gave me same error!

So I'm wondering does enterprisedb.com down?

--
Best Regards
Muhammad Bashir Al-Noimi
My Blog: http://mbnoimi.net

Re: Does enterprisedb.com down?

From
"M. Bashir Al-Noimi"
Date:
What's going on!
http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/ gave me the following stupid message:

downforeveryoneorjustme error message

Forbidden

Your client does not have permission to get URL / from this server. (Client IP address: 213.178.224.178)

You are accessing this page from a forbidden country.
and enterprisedb.com still unavailable!

Now I wondering does postgresql forbids my country or not?, is it open source or something else?

I tried to visit enterprisedb.com yesterday and today but I couldn't the browser gave me this error message:

Network Error (tcp_error)

A communication error occurred: "Operation timed out"
The Web Server may be down, too busy, or experiencing other problems preventing it from responding to requests. You may wish to try again at a later time.

I tried to visit it from another ISP but it gave me same error!

So I'm wondering does enterprisedb.com down?

--
Best Regards
Muhammad Bashir Al-Noimi
My Blog: http://mbnoimi.net
Attachment

Re: Does enterprisedb.com down?

From
John Gage
Date:
I ran the IP on http://whatismyipaddress.com/blacklist-check and it is
not blacklisted.

On Jun 15, 2010, at 6:53 AM, M. Bashir Al-Noimi wrote:

> Now I wondering does postgresql forbids my country or not?, is it
> open source or something else?

Re: Does enterprisedb.com down?

From
John R Pierce
John Gage wrote:
> I ran the IP on http://whatismyipaddress.com/blacklist-check and it is
> not blacklisted.
>

> On Jun 15, 2010, at 6:53 AM, M. Bashir Al-Noimi wrote:
>
>> Now I wondering does postgresql forbids my country or not?, is it
>> open source or something else?

maybe an ISP between point A and point B is blocking Syria, they are
still on the US Government's technical embargo list, aren't they?

Date: