Scale 8X Exhibition Booth Attendants

From
Richard Broersma
Date:
Once again, PostgreSQL will have an exhibitors booth at this years
Southern California Linux Exposition (SCALE).  I'd like to invite
everyone that will be in the area to volunteer as a booth attendant
for the dates of February 20 and 21.  We'll need several persons so
that we can achieve continuous booth coverage between the times:
Saturday 10:00 am to 6:00 pm and Sunday 10:00 am to 5:30 pm.

If interested, please contact me off list so that we can make arrangements.

Richard Broersma Jr.

http://pugs.postgresql.org/lapug