Tuesday (PST8PDT) Jeff Davis Presents: Operator Exclusion Constraints

From
David Fetter
Date:
Folks,

If you can't make it to the SFPUG meeting in person on Tuesday,
December 8, 2009 at EZRez
http://postgresql.meetup.com/1/calendar/11928447/

You can see the live stream at:
http://media.postgresql.org/sfpug/streaming/

We'll also be using an irc channel for questions, comments, etc:
irc://irc.freenode.net/sfpug

Cheers,
David.

Remember to vote!

Re: Tuesday (PST8PDT) Jeff Davis Presents: Operator Exclusion Constraints

From
Guillaume Lelarge
Date:
Hi David,

Le mardi 8 décembre 2009 à 01:46:00, David Fetter a écrit :
> Folks,
>
> If you can't make it to the SFPUG meeting in person on Tuesday,
> December 8, 2009 at EZRez
> http://postgresql.meetup.com/1/calendar/11928447/
>
> You can see the live stream at:
> http://media.postgresql.org/sfpug/streaming/
>
> We'll also be using an irc channel for questions, comments, etc:
> irc://irc.freenode.net/sfpug

I suppose the video will be available later online?

Cheers.

--
Guillaume.
 http://www.postgresqlfr.org

Date:
On Tue, Dec 08, 2009 at 09:02:41AM +0100, Guillaume Lelarge wrote:
> Hi David,
>
> Le mardi 8 décembre 2009 à 01:46:00, David Fetter a écrit :
> > Folks,
> >
> > If you can't make it to the SFPUG meeting in person on Tuesday,
> > December 8, 2009 at EZRez
> > http://postgresql.meetup.com/1/calendar/11928447/
> >
> > You can see the live stream at:
> > http://media.postgresql.org/sfpug/streaming/
> >
> > We'll also be using an irc channel for questions, comments, etc:
> > irc://irc.freenode.net/sfpug
> >

> I suppose the video will be available later online?

Yes.

I'll send out notices when it's up :)

Cheers,
David.

Remember to vote!

> I suppose the video will be available later online?

Yes.

--Josh

Date:
Le mardi 8 décembre 2009 à 19:10:30, David Fetter a écrit :
> On Tue, Dec 08, 2009 at 09:02:41AM +0100, Guillaume Lelarge wrote:
> > Hi David,
> >
> > Le mardi 8 décembre 2009 à 01:46:00, David Fetter a écrit :
> > > Folks,
> > >
> > > If you can't make it to the SFPUG meeting in person on Tuesday,
> > > December 8, 2009 at EZRez
> > > http://postgresql.meetup.com/1/calendar/11928447/
> > >
> > > You can see the live stream at:
> > > http://media.postgresql.org/sfpug/streaming/
> > >
> > > We'll also be using an irc channel for questions, comments, etc:
> > > irc://irc.freenode.net/sfpug
> >
> > I suppose the video will be available later online?
>
> Yes.

Great :)

> I'll send out notices when it's up :)

Thanks.