anyelement and anynonarray inclusion

From
CG

I use a custom datatype that's a good candidate for being included in the family of data types that fit in the "anynonarray" and "anyelement" categories. How can I get PostgreSQL to include that data type when it is considering selecting functions and operators that take the polymorphic types?

Re: anyelement and anynonarray inclusion

Date:
CG <cgg007@yahoo.com> writes:
> I�use a custom datatype that's a good candidate for being included in the family of data types that fit in the
"anynonarray"and "anyelement" categories. How can I get PostgreSQL to include that data type when it is considering
selectingfunctions and operators that take the polymorphic types?

grep -r ANYELEMENTOID sources

edit all hits to taste

            regards, tom lane