Line Number

From
"Bob Pawley"
Date:
I haven''t required line numbers on my query pages before now.

I'm using PGAdmin version 1.8.4.

Is this something that can be turned on?

Bob

Re: Line Number

From
"Joshua D. Drake"
Date:
On Tue, 2009-08-04 at 09:30 -0700, Bob Pawley wrote:
> I haven''t required line numbers on my query pages before now.
>
> I'm using PGAdmin version 1.8.4.
>
> Is this something that can be turned on?

Maybe but it should be asked here:

http://www.pgadmin.org/support/list.php

Joshua D. Drake

--
PostgreSQL - XMPP: jdrake@jabber.postgresql.org
   503-667-4564 - http://www.commandprompt.com/

Re: Line Number

From
Raymond O'Donnell
Date:
On 04/08/2009 17:30, Bob Pawley wrote:
> I haven''t required line numbers on my query pages before now.
>
> I'm using PGAdmin version 1.8.4.
>
> Is this something that can be turned on?

Hi Bob,

Do you mean the source code of your queries, in the Edit Query window?
If so, it doesn't show line numbers in the left column (which would be
handy enough IMHO); but the status bar does tell you the current
row/column of the cursor, which is the next best thing.

Ray.

rod@iol.ie