Von: pgsql-general-owner@postgresql.org
[mailto:pgsql-general-owner@postgresql.org] Im Auftrag von Knut P. Lehre
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 22. Juli 2009 23:46
An: pgsql-general@postgresql.org
Betreff: [GENERAL] 8.4.0 installer for Windows from EnterpriseDB does
not seem to include pgagent

The pgInstaller distribution of PostgreSQL for Windows (which is not
being maintained
for PostgreSQL 8.4 and above) used to include both pgadmin3 and pgagent.
I cannot find pgagent.exe among the files installed by the PostgreSQL
8.4 'one-click' installer for Windows from EnterpriseDB. Am I
overlooking something? It would have been nice to have an easy way of
installing pgagent also for 8.4 on Windows..

On Thu, Jul 23, 2009 at 08:45, Steffen Kuhn<s.kuhn@evo-solutions.com> wrote:
> Hallo Knut,
>
> this is right see following link for details about enterpriseDB
> installers and provided features
> http://www.enterprisedb.com/products/postgres_plus/overview.do#ui-tabs-6
> 8

That page refers to the Postgres Plus product. The community product
packaged by enterprisedb is something different. I thought we had
pgagent as a stackbuilder application, but it seems I was mistaken.
Dave?

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Self: http://www.hagander.net/

On Thu, Jul 23, 2009 at 8:06 AM, Magnus Hagander<magnus@hagander.net> wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 23, 2009 at 08:45, Steffen Kuhn<s.kuhn@evo-solutions.com> wrote:
>> Hallo Knut,
>>
>> this is right see following link for details about enterpriseDB
>> installers and provided features
>> http://www.enterprisedb.com/products/postgres_plus/overview.do#ui-tabs-6
>> 8
>
> That page refers to the Postgres Plus product. The community product
> packaged by enterprisedb is something different. I thought we had
> pgagent as a stackbuilder application, but it seems I was mistaken.
> Dave?

pgAgent binaries can be found at
http://www.postgresql.org/ftp/pgadmin3/release/pgagent/

There's no StackBuilder component for it.

--
Dave Page

Dave,

Are there any plans to add the plug-ins that were available in the 8.3
install to the stackbuilder component?

Best Regards

Michael Gould