pg_migrator not setting values of sequences?

From
"Tilmann Singer"
Date:
I tried the latest pg_migrator
(http://pgfoundry.org/frs/download.php/2291/pg_migrator-8.4.tgz) to
migrate a database from an 8.3.7 to an 8.4.0 cluster. It finished with
a success message, and the schema and all tables seem to have been
migrated correctly.

However, all of the sequences were at the initial values and not
bumped up to the last used value as I would have expected. The first
nextval call on any sequence in the migrated 8.4 database always
returned 1.

Is this behaviour intended for some reason, or a bug?

Til

Re: pg_migrator not setting values of sequences?

Date:
FYI, for general email readers, I am sending pg_migrator reports to
hackers instead of having them be dealt with on the 'general' list.