Table replication

From
S Arvind
Date:
Hi Members,
  Is there any way to sync a single table across the DBs. We need a single table alone to be equal in all DBs in the single postgres. Presenly we are doing this with the help of Update, insert, delete trigger.
Is there any other best way for that.

Arvind S

Re: Table replication

From
Richard Huxton
S Arvind wrote:
> Hi Members,
>   Is there any way to sync a single table across the DBs. We need a single
> table alone to be equal in all DBs in the single postgres. Presenly we are
> doing this with the help of Update, insert, delete trigger.
> Is there any other best way for that.

Most trigger-based replication systems should work fine with one or more
tables: slony, londiste etc. That's assuming a single master DB that
receives all updates.

--
   Richard Huxton
   Archonet Ltd