citext.so

From
Sim Zacks
Date:
Does anyone have citext.so compiled for postgresql 8.2.* 64 bit?

I can't find it anywhere and we are compiling binary, so I can't compile
it without downloading the source...

Thank you
Sim

Re: citext.so

From
Sim Zacks
Date:
> I can't find it anywhere and we are *compiling* binary, so I can't compile
> it without downloading the source...

I mean we are installing binary

Re: citext.so

From
Sim Zacks
Date:
citext is not a new contrib module, I have been using it since 7.4
I believe it is being built into core in 8.4.

I have it compiled on 32 bit 8.2, and 64 bit 8.1 and 8.3
My 8.3 compilation says it is incompatible and the 8.1 compilation says
that it is missing the magic block. It is compiled with the
PG_MODULE_MAGIC, so I assume the problem is actually with version
incompatibilities.

Sim