Reg: Logging log_min_duration_statement

From
S Arvind
Date:
I set log_min_duration_statement to 10000 and restart the postgres. But when
i check the tail to log i am getting all queries. please tell is it bug ?
i have log_statement = all . is there any relation between this and
min_duaration?

Arvind S

"Many of lifes failure are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up."
-Thomas Edison

Re: Reg: Logging log_min_duration_statement

From
Scott Mead

I set log_min_duration_statement to 10000 and restart the postgres. But when
i check the tail to log i am getting all queries. please tell is it bug ?
i have log_statement = all . is there any relation between this and
min_duaration?

 I think we covered this in IRC, but you should set log_statement=none and leave log_min_duration_statement as is.

--Scott

Re: Reg: Logging log_min_duration_statement

From
"A. Kretschmer"
Date:
> I set log_min_duration_statement to 10000 and restart the postgres. But when
> i check the tail to log i am getting all queries. please tell is it bug ?
> i have log_statement = all . is there any relation between this and
> min_duaration?

log_statement = all loggs _all_ statements, but
log_min_duration_statement loggs only statements with a duraton time
more than the parameter (ms).

Andreas
--
Andreas Kretschmer