[fulltext] GIN indexes - OR search

From
esemba
Date:
Is it possible to have 2 gin indexes and OR the search of them?
Problem is, I need to search 5 columns and there is limitation of only 4
weights, so I want to have one index of 4 vectors and second index of 1
vector and need to OR the search.
When I try to search them separately, or use AND, it works, but for OR
EXPLAIN ANALYZE shows me, it does seq scan.

Thank you.