Streaming PUG meeting: PostgreSQL Genetics!

From
Josh Berkus
Date:
All,

There *may* be a streaming presentation of PostgreSQL, Unison-DB and
Genetech in 1/2 hour:

http://cubic.org/sfpug.html
6:15 or 6:30pm PST/PDT, March 11th

Join us and see if it works!

--Josh Berkus

Re: Streaming PUG meeting: PostgreSQL Genetics!

From
Josh Berkus
Date:
cat@zip.com.au wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 11, 2009 at 05:41:55PM -0700, Josh Berkus wrote:
>> All,
>>
>> There *may* be a streaming presentation of PostgreSQL, Unison-DB and
>> Genetech in 1/2 hour:
>>
>> http://cubic.org/sfpug.html
>> 6:15 or 6:30pm PST/PDT, March 11th
>>
>> Join us and see if it works!
>
> Will there be a saved version of this available for later viewing? Don't
> make me choose between steak and beer and postgres. 8(

Yes, there will.

--Josh

Re: Streaming PUG meeting: PostgreSQL Genetics!

From
CaT
Date:

--
  "A search of his car uncovered pornography, a homemade sex aid, women's
  stockings and a Jack Russell terrier."

Re: Streaming PUG meeting: PostgreSQL Genetics!

From
Christophe
Date:
On Mar 11, 2009, at 5:51 PM, CaT wrote:
> Will there be a saved version of this available for later viewing?
> Don't
> make me choose between steak and beer and postgres. 8(

Yes!  I'll announce it here when it's available.

Re: Streaming PUG meeting: PostgreSQL Genetics!

From
Nathan Boley
Date:
>> Will there be a saved version of this (SFPUG talk) available for later viewing? Don't
>> make me choose between steak and beer and postgres. 8(
>
> Yes!  I'll announce it here when it's available.

Is there any update on this?

-Nathan