Diff tool for two schema

From
Glyn Astill
Date:
Anyone know of a decent diff tool for comparing two schemas?

I Had a go with

http://apgdiff.sourceforge.net/

but it appears it doesn't quote it's sql properly. A shame, otherwise it'd be just what I need.

Re: Diff tool for two schema

From
Grzegorz Jaśkiewicz
Date:
dbwrench has this option, afair - called 'reverse synchronize'.

Re: Diff tool for two schema

From
Bruno Lavoie
Date:
you can also look at:
http://www.sqlmanager.net/en/products/postgresql/dbcomparer

Not free but it's a nice product, with nice support.... give it a try.
You can also check at other products from EMS, very nice! Especially the
SQL Manager: http://www.sqlmanager.net/en/products/postgresql/manager !
The «Lite version», with less fuctionnality, is free.

Bruno Lavoie