Re: [Pgpool-general] Trying to switch from PgPool1 to PgPool2

From
"Henry"
Date:
I scratched around some more, found doc/pgpool-en.html and my ignorance
has been somewhat lessened.

My previous config was almost right except for:

pgpool2_hostname = ''
#backend_data_directory0
#backend_data_directory1

and my Linux distro had assigned hostname 'slave1' to localhost, on which
Pg wasn't LISTENing at time...  a deal-killer :P

Regards
Henry

Date:
On Sun, August 10, 2008 3:03 pm, Henry wrote:

> I scratched around some more, found doc/pgpool-en.html and my ignorance
> has been somewhat lessened.

oi, wrong list /blushes

I really should *not* use multi-users under one login in squirrelmail...