GUI for master-slave?

From
"Bill Wordsworth"
Date:
Is there any GUI for master-slave (I prefer CLI too)?

Are there any PostgreSQL-specific detailed videos that clearly
illustrate replication, PITR, failover, load-balance, backup etc (I
need it for a pitch)?

Any recommended commercial off-the-shelf/plug-and-play type products
or (hosted? (SimpleDB?)) services for this? Does NAVICAT do
master-slave?
Cheers, Bill

Re: GUI for master-slave?

From
"Bill Wordsworth"
Date:
Since it supports master-slave with Slony, has anyone had good
experience using phpPgAdmin for master-slave? Not much in docs...