pgAdmin III Error

From
ct
Date:
Hi everybody.

I have installed PostgreSQL and PostGIS and then I want to it to use
as a MapServer Spatial Database for my GeoServer.

But I installed pgAdmin III for the purpose of managening the
PostgreSQL Database. pgAdmin III installs very well and it connects
into the server ok. But whe I want to view the databases it bring the
the ERROR: unrecognised configuration parameters "default_tablespace".

Hope I can have solutions from U guys.

Re: pgAdmin III Error

Date:
ct <cutlan@gmail.com> writes:
> But I installed pgAdmin III for the purpose of managening the
> PostgreSQL Database. pgAdmin III installs very well and it connects
> into the server ok. But whe I want to view the databases it bring the
> the ERROR: unrecognised configuration parameters "default_tablespace".

You've got a version mismatch problem --- it sounds like your pgAdmin is
a lot newer than your Postgres.  Update.

            regards, tom lane