Vertical and Horizontal Table Partition

From
"T.J. Adami"
Date:
I know that using tablespaces I can create a vertical partition by
creating two tables with the same primary key wich stores different
columns in each table.

However, I need to do some horizontal partition that receives about
2,000,000 records per month.

What the best way to perform this horizontal partition in a single
table?

Re: Vertical and Horizontal Table Partition

From
Enrico Sirola
Date:
inheritance + triggers probably. there's an example on the pgsql
documentation