PostgreSQL professionals group at LinkedIn.com

From
"Gevik Babakhani"
Date:
Dear all,

I have created a group for PostgreSQL professionals at LinkedIn.com
Feel free to join if you like.

http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/51776/760A11717C03

Regards,
Gevik Babakhani
PostgreSQL NL       http://www.postgresql.nl
TrueSoftware BV     http://www.truesoftware.nl

Re: [pgsql-advocacy] PostgreSQL professionals group at LinkedIn.com

From
Decibel!
Date:
On Tue, Jan 22, 2008 at 08:20:30PM +0100, Gevik Babakhani wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I have created a group for PostgreSQL professionals at LinkedIn.com
> Feel free to join if you like.
>
> http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/51776/760A11717C03

How is that different than the existing Postgres group?
--
Decibel!, aka Jim C. Nasby, Database Architect  decibel@decibel.org

Re: [pgsql-advocacy] PostgreSQL professionals group at LinkedIn.com

From
Alvaro Herrera
Date:
Decibel! wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 22, 2008 at 08:20:30PM +0100, Gevik Babakhani wrote:
> > Dear all,
> >
> > I have created a group for PostgreSQL professionals at LinkedIn.com
> > Feel free to join if you like.
> >
> > http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/51776/760A11717C03
>
> How is that different than the existing Postgres group?

Is there an existing Postgres group?

Date:
On Mon, Jan 28, 2008 at 09:07:34PM -0300, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> Decibel! wrote:
> > On Tue, Jan 22, 2008 at 08:20:30PM +0100, Gevik Babakhani wrote:
> > > Dear all,
> > >
> > > I have created a group for PostgreSQL professionals at LinkedIn.com
> > > Feel free to join if you like.
> > >
> > > http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/51776/760A11717C03
> >
> > How is that different than the existing Postgres group?
>
> Is there an existing Postgres group?

Yes.
--
Decibel!, aka Jim C. Nasby, Database Architect  decibel@decibel.org

Re: [pgsql-advocacy] PostgreSQL professionals group at LinkedIn.com

From
"Gevik Babakhani"

> > Is there an existing Postgres group?
>
> Yes.

Humm.. It never hurts to be more popular on the net.

Regards,
Gevik Babakhani
PostgreSQL NL       http://www.postgresql.nl
TrueSoftware BV     http://www.truesoftware.nl

Re: [pgsql-advocacy] PostgreSQL professionals group at LinkedIn.com

From
"Greg Sabino Mullane"
Date: