CVS Commands

From
"Kuriakose, Cinu Cheriyamoozhiyil"
Date:
Hi All,

The ls and rls commands are used to list files and directories in the repository, but we should be logged in to the
repositoryfor getting the listing of the same.

I use the command "cvs login" to connect to the repository but instead of connecting to the local repository it is
connectingto the postgreSQL repository, but when I specify the command ->

cvs -d :pserver:root@inblr-kuriakcc.eu.uis.unisys.com:/u01/Installs/cvsrepository/cvsroot login

where /u01/Installs/cvsrepository/cvsroot is the repository path, root is the username and
inblr-kuriakcc.eu.uis.unisys.comis the hostname it is asking for the password, now I am not sure what is the password,
cananyone please tell me the method to change the CVS password, so that I can change the password and get connected to
thelocal repository.

Thanks in Advance
Cinu