Architecture diagram!

From
Farhan Mughal

Can someone send me a link of where can i find the PostgreSQL Architecture Diagram? Seems like it has been removed from the Documentation, also from 7.1 and 7.2's documentation. Pages exist, but the pictures have been removed.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Farhan

Re: Architecture diagram!

Date:
Farhan Mughal wrote:

> Can someone send me a link of where can i find the PostgreSQL Architecture
> Diagram? Seems like it has been removed from the Documentation, also from
> 7.1 and 7.2's documentation. Pages exist, but the pictures have been
> removed.

How about this:

    http://www.postgresql.org/developer/ext.backend.html

Re: Architecture diagram!