TSearch chain dictionaries

From
Hannes Dorbath
Date:
I'm sure that is covered somewhere, but I failed to locate it. Is it not
possible to chain dicts? Feed output from iSpell to a stemmer for example.

Thanks.

Hannes Dorbath

Re: TSearch chain dictionaries

From
Oleg Bartunov
Date:
On Mon, 15 Oct 2007, Hannes Dorbath wrote:

> I'm sure that is covered somewhere, but I failed to locate it. Is it not
> possible to chain dicts? Feed output from iSpell to a stemmer for example.

no. As a workaround you can create your own dictionary
ispell_stemmer_chain(), which does what you want inside -
call ispell and pass result to stemmer.

     Regards,
         Oleg
phone: +007(495)939-16-83, +007(495)939-23-83