not work in IE

From
manju arumugam
Date:
Hi,

In my site when am update the edit user info page its
prperly works in firefox .But not works in IE...But
the updation takes place in the database but the page
is not displayed...Wats the reason?

      Now you can chat without downloading messenger. Go to http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/webmessengerpromo.php

Re: not work in IE

From
Ben
Date:
On Oct 11, 2007, at 9:06 PM, manju arumugam wrote:

> In my site when am update the edit user info page its
> prperly works in firefox .But not works in IE...But
> the updation takes place in the database but the page
> is not displayed...Wats the reason?

If the update takes place in the database, what makes you think it's
a database problem?

Re: not work in IE

From
"A. Kretschmer"
Date:
am  Fri, dem 12.10.2007, um  5:06:38 +0100 mailte manju arumugam folgendes:
> Hi,
>

> In my site when am update the edit user info page its
> prperly works in firefox .But not works in IE...But
> the updation takes place in the database but the page
> is not displayed...Wats the reason?

IE is 'broken by design', more i can't say without more informations.

Andreas
--
Andreas Kretschmer

Re: not work in IE

From
"Scott Marlowe"
Date:
On 10/11/07, manju arumugam <mmanju_man@yahoo.co.in> wrote:
> Hi,
>

> In my site when am update the edit user info page its
> prperly works in firefox .But not works in IE...But
> the updation takes place in the database but the page
> is not displayed...Wats the reason?

You should go to a web site dedicated to the language that your web
app is written in.

If you're writing in php, I'd suggest phpbuilder.com

Re: not work in IE

From
"Martin Gainty"
Date:
if you give us the URL we can try from here

M--
> > In my site when am update the edit user info page its
> > prperly works in firefox .But not works in IE...But
> > the updation takes place in the database but the page
> > is not displayed...Wats the reason?
>
> You should go to a web site dedicated to the language that your web
> app is written in.
>
> If you're writing in php, I'd suggest phpbuilder.com

>        match

Re: not work in IE

From
SCassidy@overlandstorage.com

Try checking the web server log.  For example, if using apache, check /etc/httpd/logs/error_log,  or the location your logs directory is installed.  Very often web-based applications send STDERR to the web server log.

Susan Cassidy

manju arumugam <mmanju_man@yahoo.co.in>
Sent by: pgsql-general-owner@postgresql.org

10/11/2007 09:09 PM

pgsql-general@postgresql.org
cc
Subject
[GENERAL] not work in IE

Hi,

In my site when am update the edit user info page its
prperly works in firefox .But not works in IE...But
the updation takes place in the database but the page
is not displayed...Wats the reason?

     Now you can chat without downloading messenger. Go to http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/webmessengerpromo.php

      match

Tiered Data Protection Made Simple