about Command Prompt.

From
longlong
Date:
what i want is using the psql to excute  a serial  SQL command like create table in a file.
but i have tried " runas /noprofile /env /user:postgres "f:\postgre\bin\psql -f filename" "in Windows cmd ,it doesn't work.

Is there any way to do this   or
How can I make my order  work just like in Command Prompt?

Re: about Command Prompt.

From
"Hiroshi Saito"
Date:
Hi.

runas is not required.

for example)
C:\Program Files\PostgreSQL\8.3-beta1\bin>psql -f filename.sql postgres postgres

Password for user postgres:****

pleae see.
psql --help

Regards,