PgpoolAdmin installation

From
"Ashish Karalkar"
Date:
Dear list member,

I am trying to install pgpooladmin tool and  the documantation talks about following parameter

/usr/local/bin/pcp_attach_node
/usr/local/bin/pcp_detach_node
/usr/local/bin/pcp_node_count
/usr/local/bin/pcp_node_info
/usr/local/bin/pcp_proc_count
/usr/local/bin/pcp_proc_info
/usr/local/bin/pcp_stop_pgpool
/usr/local/bin/pcp_systemdb_info
/usr/local/bin/pg_md5
/usr/local/etc/pcp.conf

can anybody please tell me what is this PCP and PCP directory, I dont have that one on my box,do i have to install this pcp package and if yes please point me to the link?

With Regards
Ashish...

Re: PgpoolAdmin installation

From
Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Date:
Hi,

On Tue, 2007-09-25 at 12:57 +0530, Ashish Karalkar wrote:
> can anybody please tell me what is this PCP and PCP directory, I dont
> have that one on my box,do i have to install this pcp package and if
>  yes please point me to the link?

Did you install pgpool-II ?

Devrim GÜNDÜZ

Re: PgpoolAdmin installation

From
"Ashish Karalkar"
Date:
Thanks for your replay,

Previously I have installed pgpool and trying to install pgpoolAdmin.

Now I have installed pgpool-II and that problem is sloved.

Now I am facing another problem in installation document it is said ;

"step 5 ) It accesses install/phpinfo.php from Web a browser. It is
confirmed that the function of php_mstring and php_pgsql is effective.
  a.. "Multibyte Support" is "enabled".
  b.. "PostgreSQL Support" is "enabled". "

But I dont see any phpinfo.php file in the install directory.

What may be the reason?

With Reagards
Ashish Karalkar

On Tue, 2007-09-25 at 14:53 +0530, Ashish Karalkar wrote:
> "step 5 ) It accesses install/phpinfo.php from Web a browser. It is
> confirmed that the function of php_mstring and php_pgsql is effective.
>   a.. "Multibyte Support" is "enabled".
>   b.. "PostgreSQL Support" is "enabled". "
>
> But I dont see any phpinfo.php file in the install directory.

No idea, but AFAICS there is no need for that file.

Devrim GÜNDÜZ