8.1.10 release?

From
"George Pavlov"
Date:
What's the plan for releasing the next 8.1? There hasn't been a release
since April and there have been fixes. (I personally am particularly
interested in "implement chunking protocol for writes to the syslogger
pipe" because without it over 2/3 of attempts at query analysis fail for
me).

George

Re: 8.1.10 release?

From
Alvaro Herrera
Date:
George Pavlov wrote:
> What's the plan for releasing the next 8.1? There hasn't been a release
> since April and there have been fixes. (I personally am particularly
> interested in "implement chunking protocol for writes to the syslogger
> pipe" because without it over 2/3 of attempts at query analysis fail for
> me).

If you're in a hurry, you can grab it from CVS.  It's not hard.

--
Alvaro Herrera                 http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/DXLWNGRJD34J
"Uno combate cuando es necesario... ¡no cuando está de humor!

Re: 8.1.10 release?

Date:
"George Pavlov" <gpavlov@mynewplace.com> writes:
> What's the plan for releasing the next 8.1?

It is on the radar screen, but core has been trying to focus on getting
8.3 ready for beta.  Thankfully, we are starting to see some light at
the end of that tunnel ... maybe another couple weeks.

            regards, tom lane