PgAdmin .sql default handler

From
Kristo Kaiv
Date:
How on earth can i turn off PgAdmin grabbing default program binding for .sql files on OS X?

Kristo Kaiv
http://kaiv.wordpress.com (PostgreSQL blog)

Re: PgAdmin .sql default handler

From
brian
Date:
Kristo Kaiv wrote:
> How on earth can i turn off PgAdmin grabbing default program binding
> for .sql files on OS X?

Select a .sql file, right-click (ctrl-click) and choose "Get Info" (or
just select the file and hit CMD-I). Expand the "Open With ..." tab,
choose "Other" and select the app you want to handle these from your
Applications directory.

brian

Re: PgAdmin .sql default handler

From
Kristo Kaiv

Select a .sql file, right-click (ctrl-click) and choose "Get Info" (or just select the file and hit CMD-I). Expand the "Open With ..." tab, choose "Other" and select the app you want to handle these from your Applications directory.

brian
i am not such a noob :)  what i mean is that every time i restart PgAdmin it again grabs the default application handling right for .sql files

Krsto Kaiv
http://kaiv.wordpress.com (PostgreSQL blog)