Location of \pgsql\src\test\regress\readme.

From
"Alexi Gen"
Date:
Hello,

I've connected to the open-source community CVS and got the source code of
PostgreSQL.
According to the available documentation there is supposed to be a 'readme'
file in the '\pgsql\src\test\regress\' folder.

But from what I received after downloading using WinCVS - there was no
readme file.
Can someone point me to a location from where I can ge the readme file OR
instructions to do the regression tests on PostgreSQL.

Cheers!

Catch the complete World Cup coverage with MSN
http://content.msn.co.in/Sports/Cricket/Default.aspx

Re: Location of \pgsql\src\test\regress\readme.

Date:
"Alexi Gen" <sqlcatz@hotmail.com> writes:
> According to the available documentation there is supposed to be a 'readme'
> file in the '\pgsql\src\test\regress\' folder.

> But from what I received after downloading using WinCVS - there was no
> readme file.

It's not in CVS because it's generated during a build.  Look at
doc/src/sgml/regress.sgml instead.

            regards, tom lane