FIN_WAIT_2

From
"scotty@linuxtime.it"
Date:
hi all,
I installed postgresql 8.2.3 in a freebsd server, my client application is
written in C++ builder + zeoslib and I haven't any problem until now, but now
with 8.2.3 version I have many connection that remains in FIN_WAIT_2, any
suggest?

regards,
Enrico

Re: FIN_WAIT_2

From
Michael Fuhr
Date:
On Tue, Apr 24, 2007 at 06:32:31PM -0400, scotty@linuxtime.it wrote:
> I installed postgresql 8.2.3 in a freebsd server, my client application is
> written in C++ builder + zeoslib and I haven't any problem until now, but now
> with 8.2.3 version I have many connection that remains in FIN_WAIT_2, any
> suggest?

Which side of the connection is in FIN_WAIT_2?  What's the netstat
output for both sides?  What can you tell us about how this application
works?

--
Michael Fuhr