No of triggers of one single table

From
"Harpreet Dhaliwal"
Date:
Hi,
Can i have more than one trigger on one single table. Actually I want 2 different events to take place simultaneously and independently after insert.

~Harpreet.

Re: No of triggers of one single table

From
Michael Fuhr
Date:
On Fri, Apr 06, 2007 at 01:10:13PM -0400, Harpreet Dhaliwal wrote:
> Can i have more than one trigger on one single table. Actually I want 2
> different events to take place simultaneously and independently after
> insert.

What happened when you tried it?

--
Michael Fuhr

Re: No of triggers of one single table

From
Alban Hertroys
Date:
Harpreet Dhaliwal wrote:
> Hi,
> Can i have more than one trigger on one single table. Actually I want 2
> different events to take place simultaneously and independently after
> insert.

You can, but they won't run simultaneously. They'll run in alphabetical
order.

--
Alban Hertroys
alban@magproductions.nl