Need some Technical support !!!

From
"Mohan Kumar Thangaraj"
Date:
Hi,

I have a UML diagram and which contains DataBase Design. The tables and columns can contain some relationship. this all in "ALLFusion ERwin Data Modeler" the file is saved as ".erwin". I want to use the PostgreSQL DataBase, so i want save all the Tables and colums with relationship in the PostgreSQL. So, what can do....Please replay me ASAP..

Regards,
Mohankumar Thangaraj
+91 99866 99196
India.

Re: Need some Technical support !!!

From
Guy Rouillier
Date:
Mohan Kumar Thangaraj wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a UML diagram and which contains DataBase Design. The tables and
> columns can contain some relationship. this all in "ALLFusion ERwin Data
> Modeler" the file is saved as ".erwin". I want to use the PostgreSQL
> DataBase, so i want save all the Tables and colums with relationship in
> the PostgreSQL. So, what can do....Please replay me ASAP..

ERWin should have a menu item to generate DDL for your design.

--
Guy Rouillier