Merry Christmas!

From
"Joshua D. Drake"
Date:
Hello,

I have been threatened with severe penalties by the Chairwoman of the
Board if I so much as look at my email client on Christmas. So I send
this a day early!

Merry Christmas!

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake
Command Prompt, Inc.

             http://www.commandprompt.com/

Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Merry Christmas!

From
"Dawid Kuroczko"
Date:
On 12/24/06, Joshua D. Drake <jd@commandprompt.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have been threatened with severe penalties by the Chairwoman of the
> Board if I so much as look at my email client on Christmas. So I send
> this a day early!
>
> Merry Christmas!

And same to You and all other PG-developers and users!

It's been great year, and I'm constantly amazed at the consistency
and steady development of our favourite Database -- many thanks
for all who take part in it -- it's great to have you!  Merry Christmas!!!

   Regards,
      Dawid

Re: Merry Christmas!

From
"Raymond O'Donnell"
Date:
On 24 Dec 2006 at 23:38, Dawid Kuroczko wrote:

> It's been great year, and I'm constantly amazed at the consistency and
> steady development of our favourite Database -- many thanks for all who
> take part in it -- it's great to have you!  Merry Christmas!!!

Amen to all of the above, and happy Christmas from the west of
Ireland to all on the list!

--Ray.

Raymond O'Donnell
Director of Music, Galway Cathedral, Galway, Ireland
rod@iol.ie