Download

From
Bob Pawley
Date:
Please help.

I want to download the latest stable version of PosrgreSQL to run on Windows XP.

Can someone point me to the right download on the PostgreSQL site? Following the v.8.1 lead from the site's front page appears to lead to the source code.

Bob Pawley

Re: Download

From
Guido Neitzer
Date:
Am 21.11.2006 um 18:29 schrieb Bob Pawley:

> I want to download the latest stable version of PosrgreSQL to run
> on Windows XP.
>
> Can someone point me to the right download on the PostgreSQL site?
> Following the v.8.1 lead from the site's front page appears to lead
> to the source code.

ftp://ftp7.de.postgresql.org/pub/ftp.postgresql.org/binary/v8.1.5/

cug

Re: Download

From
Richard Huxton
Date:
Bob Pawley wrote:
> Please help.
>
> I want to download the latest stable version of PosrgreSQL to run on
> Windows XP.
>
> Can someone point me to the right download on the PostgreSQL site?
> Following the v.8.1 lead from the site's front page appears to lead
> to the source code.

Try the "(binary)" link next to it.

--
   Richard Huxton
   Archonet Ltd

Re: Download

From
"Magnus Hagander"
Date:
> Please help.
>
> I want to download the latest stable version of PosrgreSQL to
> run on Windows XP.
>
> Can someone point me to the right download on the PostgreSQL
> site? Following the v.8.1 lead from the site's front page
> appears to lead to the source code.

You need to follow the link labeled "binary" right next to the source
link you clicked.

//Magnus

Re: Download

From