system tables...

From
"Marko Rihtar"
Date:
Hi,

is there a system table in which postgres stores all data about newly
created database?
together with database objects, tables, columns, functions etc.

thanks

Re: system tables...

From
Richard Huxton
Date:
Marko Rihtar wrote:
> Hi,
>
> is there a system table in which postgres stores all data about newly
> created database?
> together with database objects, tables, columns, functions etc.

Try the manuals under "System Catalogs".

--
   Richard Huxton
   Archonet Ltd

Re: system tables...

From
"Shoaib Mir"
Date:
I guess pg_class, pg_database and pg_proc can help here....

Thanks,
------
Shoaib Mir
EnterpriseDB (www.enterprisedb.com)