Re: [ANNOUNCE] == PostgreSQL Weekly News - September 10 2006 ==

From
Tatsuo Ishii
Date:
> == PostgreSQL Product News ==
>
> pgpool-II-1.0.0 is out, now supporting more than two servers and with
> the new pgpoolAdmin tool written in PHP.
> http://pgfoundry.org/projects/pgpool/

You dropped the most important feature in pgpool-II: parallel query.
--
Tatsuo Ishii
SRA OSS, Inc. Japan

Re: [ANNOUNCE] == PostgreSQL Weekly News - September 10 2006 ==

From
"Tomi NA"
Date:
On 9/11/06, Tatsuo Ishii <ishii@sraoss.co.jp> wrote:
> > == PostgreSQL Product News ==
> >
> > pgpool-II-1.0.0 is out, now supporting more than two servers and with
> > the new pgpoolAdmin tool written in PHP.
> > http://pgfoundry.org/projects/pgpool/
>
> You dropped the most important feature in pgpool-II: parallel query.

I took a look at the feature list and it mentions failover. Can anyone
tell me how exactly the 2 pg servers keep in sync when executing
non-deterministic calls?

t.n.a.