Reinstall problem of PostgreSQL in Windows XP

From
"askoh"
Date:
I installed postgresql-8.1.4-1 once and then uninstalled it. I also
cleanup the directory
C:\Program Files\PostgreSQL
I tried to reinstall it, but cannot get past the account creation part.
The installer says that the username and/or password are bad. I have to
quit installation. How can I get PostgreSQL to reinstall?

Please see the video of the problem at
http://askoh.net/misc/postgresql/20060908/

Thanks,
Aik-Siong Koh

Re: Reinstall problem of PostgreSQL in Windows XP

From
"Dave Page"