deploy postgre question

From
"Starbuck"
Date:
Hi

We need to deploy postgreSQL with our new app
The app is designed in Visual Studio 2005 and deployed in its own MSI.
Our question is - is it possible to call the postgreSQL msi from our MSI or
is it possible to merge PostGreSQL msi into ours. We use Wise for Windows 6
to create our MSI.

How have other people done this?
Thanks for any advise.

Regards

--
Nevikski
www.kevsbox.com

Re: deploy postgre question

From
"Magnus Hagander"
Date:
> Hi
>
> We need to deploy postgreSQL with our new app The app is designed
> in Visual Studio 2005 and deployed in its own MSI.
> Our question is - is it possible to call the postgreSQL msi from
> our MSI or is it possible to merge PostGreSQL msi into ours. We use
> Wise for Windows 6 to create our MSI.

Call, yes. See the page about silent install.
Merge, no, not possible.

//Magnus