Fulltime Opportunities in Silicon Valley!

From
"Maryellen"
Date:
Hi all,
I have a few clients that are looking for Database Developers (not
DBA's) with a focus on MS databases (SQL in particular). All are for 8+
year people. The need is high and I would like to help to make some
matches, if appropriate. I have a solid company, a midsized company and
a startup. Any interested party's can email me at
recruitermaryellen@gmail.com for more info. or you can call me at
415-298-1926.
Thanks! And if this is not the proper forum to advise specialized
Database folks, please let me know, I do not mean to intrude or offend.
Maryellen O'Connell

Re: Fulltime Opportunities in Silicon Valley!

From
Richard Huxton
Maryellen wrote:
> Hi all,
> I have a few clients that are looking for Database Developers (not
> DBA's) with a focus on MS databases (SQL in particular). All are for 8+
> year people. The need is high and I would like to help to make some
> matches, if appropriate. I have a solid company, a midsized company and
> a startup. Any interested party's can email me at
> recruitermaryellen@gmail.com for more info. or you can call me at
> 415-298-1926.
> Thanks! And if this is not the proper forum to advise specialized
> Database folks, please let me know, I do not mean to intrude or offend.
> Maryellen O'Connell

Hi Maryellen - this is almost certainly the wrong forum. There are two
important reasons why:

1. There is a pgsql-jobs list that is the place to post job advertisements.
2. The best place to look for people with "Microsoft" experience would
probably be a "Microsoft" forum. Since this is a "PostgreSQL" mailing
list you'll tend to find "PostgreSQL" people on it. You can find out
more about the PostgreSQL RDBMS and community at the main website:
   http://www.postgresql.org/

Hope that helps, and best of luck in your search!

PS - The Internet covers many countries, you might want to make sure
your phone numbers etc. are formatted appropriately.
PPS - I always think it looks more professional to use a company address
in work-related emails. Also, consider a link to your website in your
email. It makes it easier for people to forward contacts to you.

HTH
--
   Richard Huxton
   Archonet Ltd