postgres in windows

From
"Antonios Katsikadamos"
Date:
Hi all. My name is Antonios and I am doing an MSc in Advanced computing at Imperial College London.

I need to install postgres for my individual project on windows.

Would it be a problem to ask one- or -two questions?

First of all is there an installer for postgres for windows?

what do i need to install postgres in windows?

King regards,
Antonios

Re: postgres in windows

From
"chris smith"
Date:
On 6/1/06, Antonios Katsikadamos <akatsikad@googlemail.com> wrote:

> Hi all. My name is Antonios and I am doing an MSc in Advanced computing at
> Imperial College London.
>
> I need to install postgres for my individual project on windows.
>
> Would it be a problem to ask one- or -two questions?
>
> First of all is there an installer for postgres for windows?

http://www.postgresql.org/ftp/binary/v8.1.4/win32/

Get the postgresql-8.1.4-1.zip file.

--
Postgresql & php tutorials
http://www.designmagick.com/

Re: postgres in windows

From
"Raymond O'Donnell"
Date:
On 1 Jun 2006 at 16:28, Antonios Katsikadamos wrote:

> First of all is there an installer for postgres for windows?

You'll find the installer for the Windows version of PostgreSQL here:

http://www.postgresql.org/ftp/binary/v8.1.4/win32/

Note that it will run only on 32-bit Windows, so Win98, ME etc. are
out.

--Ray.

Raymond O'Donnell     http://www.galwaycathedral.org/recitals
rod@iol.ie                          Galway Cathedral Recitals