contrib extenstions

From
S McLurkin
Date:
Is there some place where I can find information on all the contrib extenstions?

Re: contrib extenstions

From
Michael Fuhr
Date:
On Tue, Dec 20, 2005 at 10:31:06PM -0800, S McLurkin wrote:
> Is there some place where I can find information on all the contrib
> extenstions?

In the contrib directory of the source code.  That directory has a
README with a short summary of each extension, and each extension's
subdirectory has one or more README files.

If you've installed the contrib extensions via a pre-built package,
then hopefully that package installed the README files somewhere.
Check the package's file list to see if it did and where.

--
Michael Fuhr

Re: contrib extenstions

From
Richard Huxton
Date:
S McLurkin wrote:
> Is there some place where I can find information on all the contrib
> extenstions?

The source distribution has a series of README files in the contrib/
directory.

If you have a packaged version, documentation will depend on the
packaging. Is there a specific package you are interested in?

--
   Richard Huxton
   Archonet Ltd

Re: contrib extenstions

From
Chris Browne
Date:
smclurkin@gmail.com (S McLurkin) writes:
> Is there some place where I can find information on all the contrib extenstions?

Download the sources, and examine each directory for its
documentation.  There is commonly a README file...
--
output = ("cbbrowne" "@" "ntlug.org")
http://cbbrowne.com/info/sap.html

Re: contrib extenstions

From
S McLurkin
Date:
Thanks guys,

Found it!

Just needed info on the pgcrypto package.