Release 8.1.1 for Fedora X 64bits

From
"Alejandro D. Burne"
Date:
Hi, I'll be watching on ftps without success. There is a release date for 8.1.1?

Re: Release 8.1.1 for Fedora X 64bits

From
Jaime Casanova
Date:
On 12/14/05, Alejandro D. Burne <alejandro.dburne@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, I'll be watching on ftps without success. There is a release date for
> 8.1.1?

Yes... the announce was made yesterday...

8.1.1 is officially released...

--
regards,
Jaime Casanova

Re: Release 8.1.1 for Fedora X 64bits

From
Devrim GUNDUZ
Date:
Hi,

On Wed, 2005-12-14 at 13:59 -0300, Alejandro D. Burne wrote:
> Hi, I'll be watching on ftps without success. There is a release date
> for 8.1.1?

8.1.1 RPMs for FC3-x86_64 and FC4-x86_64 have been uploaded 4 days
before; however it seems that we have a problem with syncing. We are
fixing it; they should be visible there shortly.

Thanks.
Co-Authors: PL/php, plPerlNG - http://www.commandprompt.com/

Re: Release 8.1.1 for Fedora X 64bits

From
Leonel Nunez
Date:
Jaime Casanova wrote:

>On 12/14/05, Alejandro D. Burne <alejandro.dburne@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>>Hi, I'll be watching on ftps without success. There is a release date for
>>8.1.1?
>>

>Yes... the announce was made yesterday...
>
>8.1.1 is officially released...
>
>--
>regards,
>Jaime Casanova
>(DBA: DataBase Aniquilator ;)

>TIP 1: if posting/reading through Usenet, please send an appropriate

yes  it was released  but

I think he meant RPMS   for  Fedora x64  and there's no RPMS  on the
mirrors

Leonel

Date:
On 12/14/05, Leonel Nunez <lnunez@enelserver.com> wrote:
> Jaime Casanova wrote:
>
> >On 12/14/05, Alejandro D. Burne <alejandro.dburne@gmail.com> wrote:
> >

> >>Hi, I'll be watching on ftps without success. There is a release date for
> >>8.1.1?
> >>

> >Yes... the announce was made yesterday...
> >
> >8.1.1 is officially released...
> >
> >--
> >regards,
> >Jaime Casanova
> >(DBA: DataBase Aniquilator ;)

> >TIP 1: if posting/reading through Usenet, please send an appropriate
> >       subscribe-nomail command to majordomo@postgresql.org so that your
> >

> yes  it was released  but
>
> I think he meant RPMS   for  Fedora x64  and there's no RPMS  on the
> mirrors
>

> Leonel

oh... i see... now i understand why the "for Fedora X 64bits" in the
subject.. jeje

--
regards,
Jaime Casanova

Re: Release 8.1.1 for Fedora X 64bits

From
Chris Browne
Date:
alejandro.dburne@gmail.com ("Alejandro D. Burne") writes:
> Hi, I'll be watching on ftps without success. There is a release
> date for 8.1.1?

Version 8.1.1 looks pretty released to me...

It's listed as the official "latest release" on <http://www.postgresql.org/>
--
output = reverse("gro.mca" "@" "enworbbc")
http://www3.sympatico.ca/cbbrowne/multiplexor.html