Array Values and References

From
Omachonu Ogali
Date:
I have a table that contains my unique identifiers and their
respective values. In another table, I have a field that is an
array of integers.

Is there a simple way for one to build a constraint that checks
each array value against the primary key table even though the
field types don't exactly match? (i.e. int vs int[])

Re: Array Values and References

From
Joe Conway
Date:
Omachonu Ogali wrote:
> I have a table that contains my unique identifiers and their
> respective values. In another table, I have a field that is an
> array of integers.
>
> Is there a simple way for one to build a constraint that checks
> each array value against the primary key table even though the
> field types don't exactly match? (i.e. int vs int[])

A trigger perhaps?

Joe